Below are some of my interviews and blog posts that make aspects of my work accessible to a wide audience.
- In this interview with John David Walters of the Ultimist Podcast, we discuss my paper “Wagering against Divine Hiddenness” (February 2018).
- In this interview with Carmen Schober of the No Apologies Podcast, we discuss the New York Times article called “A God Problem” (September 2019).
- In this interview with Carmen Schober of the No Apologies Podcast, we discuss the book A New Theist Response to the New Atheists, and my contribution to the book called “On the Nature and Rationality of Faith” (February 2020).
- In this interview with John DeRosa of the Classical Theism podcast about my paper, “Salvaging Pascal’s Wager” (April 2020).
- In this interview with Jason Werbeloff and Mark Oppenheimer of Brain in a Vat, we discuss my paper, “Belief, Faith, and Hope,” and Pascal’s wager (May 2020).